> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Surge Protector problem?
Login | Register

Surge Protector problem?

Posted by Andrew N. on January 7th, 2000 01:30 PM
In reply to grounded electrical outlets by Cathaleen on January 6th, 2000 08:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

The surge protector that you have might be a problem itself. The best way to check whether or not your outlet have GND is using a Gound Fault detector. You can buy it from any electronic storr or Home Depot.
Hope this helps.
Andrew N.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC