> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > surface water drain
Login | Register

surface water drain

Posted by Gordon on March 7th, 1998 09:45 PM

On Show #422, which ran on TLC 0n 3/7/98, there was a playground project where a flat fiber tube (some type of flexible, woven material) with a nylon mesh insert was use as a surface water drain. Anybody know the name of this product and the manufacturer? They also had a roll material called "FiberFelt(?)" which was used as the underlayment for the shredded wood play surface.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC