> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Surface mount wiring raceway; "Wiremold"
Login | Register

Surface mount wiring raceway; "Wiremold"

Posted by Ed McCoy on July 22nd, 1998 08:27 AM

Trying to track down a product that I'd seen on a home show on TV -- don't have show name or product name.

It was a surface mount raceway for electrical wiring -- looks a bit like a chair rail with many different decorator color cover panels available, etc. I believe it came with different types of snap in "outlets" for 110volt plugs, light switches, possibly cable TV wiring, etc.

Was shown in a remodeled kitchen to provide additional counter top outlets.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC