> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sure ...
Login | Register

Sure ...

Posted by Jay J on January 13th, 2000 11:07 AM
In reply to Fix for chipped, cracked fiberglass tub/shower by Jean on January 12th, 2000 09:10 PM [Go to top of thread]


Just go to any of the Home Centers and explain the situation to one of the Customer Assistants. They'll get you the right stuff.

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC