> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > SUPPORTING WALLS
Login | Register


Posted by Kathy on February 20th, 2000 09:07 PM

Besides using a stud finder or going up in the attic, how can you tell if you have a supporting wall?

My husband and I would like to remove the wall that separates the kitchen and dining room in order to make it more open.

Thank You, Bob!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC