> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sun damage?
Login | Register

Sun damage?

Posted by Henry in MI on January 26th, 2003 10:10 AM
In reply to pine lighter behind pictures by Wade Quale on January 23rd, 2003 08:33 AM [Go to top of thread]

Wade, since the walls are darker than under the pictures, it is possibly just dirt on the walls. If the wood appears to be reasonably well finished, try washing with Dirtex and try to use as little Dirtex water and rinse water as possible but enough to do the job.

Is it possible that smoke from a fireplace or cigarettes caused this? That's pretty common. If the Dirtex doesn't work, then a solvent might be appropriate. I have some stuff in the works that will save me answering the same question over and over but it's not posted yet. E-mail me if the Dirtex doesn't help.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC