> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Suggestions
Login | Register

Posted by Kristy on June 16th, 2000 01:47 PM
In reply to IDEA, regarding this message board and it's future. by Wick on June 16th, 2000 12:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

This was the topic of discussion a while back (in a thread starting with "million dollar question"...) Anyway, I think the overwhelming majority of folks that are regulars of this board (either as posters or as readers) like this board because of its organization by time (i.e. Simply reading from the top down (generally) allows the user to see the most recent postings. Folks seemed to be annoyed by the "categorization" of the other board -- the categorization forces the user to click in multiple "folders" to read the latest postings -- very cumbersome.

I'm an avid reader of this forum (not much of a post-er and even less-so of an answer-er!), and, by FAR I appreciate this type of content organization. What would be IDEAL is to have a way to "pivot" the information -- i.e. a button that says "show me postings by date" and a second one that says "show me postings by category"...just a would take the best of both worlds...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC