> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Suede - Palomino
Login | Register

Suede - Palomino

Posted by C. Moore on November 27th, 2001 01:18 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint 'Suede' by Frank Warshawski on July 22nd, 1998 06:39 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I did one wall in the Palomino, very rich color. I rolled the first coat for coverage, there were roller lines but I didn't worry about them. The second coat I did with a fat "fence painting" brush that I generously loaded with paint. I started in one corner and worked my way out with the recommended cross-hatch method, I didn't have any problems with lines or tell-tale "x" marks and it went pretty fast. The key I think is to be carefree and just slap it on. One thing you should know about this paint, once it's dry - any touch ups are very noticeable, the paint shows lighter on the touchup than the original color. I did a window wall and had some condensation leakage in the winter time and it doesn't touch up - be careful where you put it. That was the only downfall of the suede paint.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC