> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > styrofoam pieces
Login | Register

styrofoam pieces

Posted by Lacy Anderson on January 28th, 2003 08:53 PM
In reply to Styrofoam used in other applications such as for artist props and theatrical needs. by Timothy P. Boudreaux on January 30th, 1999 11:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Mitre Cuts and Crown Molding by Handyman on 05/19/2005

I am trying to find information on building,shaping and finishing (painting, etc...) styrofoam props to be used in photographs. I have found the name of one light-weight foam called EPS, but don't know where to find it.
Please email me any information on web-sites to go to or companies I can write or call.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC