> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > styrofoam forms
Login | Register

styrofoam forms

Posted by trish on October 15th, 2002 07:47 PM
In reply to suppliers by Alena on January 9th, 2002 05:06 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am looking for styrofoam forms, (or anything that could do the same), for the edges of concrete counter tops. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Trish

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC