> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > studs
Login | Register


Posted by pb on November 4th, 2000 04:29 PM
In reply to warped studs by tom on November 3rd, 2000 08:22 AM [Go to top of thread]

if it bows in 1/4 or more, replace it or, easier, sister on a true one next to it. If it bows out 1/4, smack the top and bottom of the stud with a hammer to drive it 1/8 back from flush to the top and bottom plates, splitting the difference. That's the quickest easiest way to make them all good to go.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC