> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stud wall plastic inserts
Login | Register

Stud wall plastic inserts

Posted by Gary A. Vance on April 24th, 2002 09:06 AM

I would like to use the cavity between the studs in my garage. I have seen a vacuum formed plastic product that comes in sheets and fits between the studs and finishes off the wall. Have lookd everywhere and can,t find. can anyone help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC