> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > stud wall inserts
Login | Register

stud wall inserts

Posted by Gary on April 24th, 2002 02:09 PM
In reply to Not Familiar With This Product..... by Dodgeman on April 24th, 2002 12:13 PM [Go to top of thread]

yes, they wrap around the stud. Look like a three inch corrigation

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC