> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > stucco siding
Login | Register

stucco siding

Posted by frank esposito on April 23rd, 2003 04:34 PM
In reply to Stucco board by Terry on December 21st, 2002 01:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Dear Bob,
I want to stucco my home. What I seem on some applications is some type of stucco applied on foam. I don't know what it's called. I also would like to know if there is a listing of contractors who specialize in it. I am located in Pawling, N.Y.. I would appreciate if you can help.
Thanks, Frank Esposito

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC