> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > stucco for hardieboard
Login | Register

stucco for hardieboard

Posted by David Morgan on February 20th, 2002 10:31 AM

I have heard of a stucco specifically to apply over
hardieboard. Can you tell me what is the brand name
and where it might be available in the Dallas/Ft Worth

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC