> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stubborn caulk
Login | Register

Stubborn caulk

Posted by RB on January 17th, 2000 12:03 PM
In reply to Remove caulking by Jan on January 14th, 2000 06:01 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 2 people found this post helpful

Jan, go to your local hardware store, like Home Depot, and purchase a product called caulk dissolver. It's made by DAP. It'll only cost you about $2.50 - $3.00.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC