> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Strippers
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce Ridenour on July 10th, 2002 06:26 AM
In reply to paint remover by Monte on July 9th, 2002 09:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

You may get differing opinions on this, but I'd stick with a Methylene Chloride stripper. "Circa 1850" made by Swing is a great one, so is "Dads" and "Rock Miracle". Any good paint store should be able to supply you with a good stripper.

A word of caution; Methylene Chloride is carcenogenic. Use this stuff only where you have sufficient ventilation and wear the proper protection.

Hope that helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC