> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Strippers
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce Ridenour on November 28th, 2001 07:22 AM
In reply to Refinishing an Old Staircase by Angela on November 27th, 2001 10:20 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think the best solution is to roll up your sleaves and strip the origional finish with a paint stripper. There are several opitions on the market. If you scroll down, you'll find a post from Angela on 11/14/01 about "Ready strip". Read the follow ups on that post, I think you'll find the information that your looking for.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC