> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Strange Outlet in my Living Room!
Login | Register

Strange Outlet in my Living Room!

Posted by Gary on January 20th, 2003 10:27 PM


I bought a townhouse in Northern Virginia that was built in 1987. Behind my couch there is a strange outlet of some kind. It is 2 round prongs sticking out of the face plate. There is a "cap" that goes over the prongs that sayd "Slater" (symbol looks like a >). I have searched the web and found a Slater Electric, Inc. that was bought by Pass & Seymour in the late 1980s. I was hoping any electricians could shed some light on my mystery!



Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC