> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Strange looking switches in my new home
Login | Register

Strange looking switches in my new home

Posted by Randy Armada on January 10th, 2000 02:21 AM

We just bought this home on the East coast, and it had what we thought were really neat custom light switches. Turns out they use what looks like phone wire to operate the light. Some of them cause a buzzing sound in the fuse panel when you turn on the light.

Does anyone know what we have? The buzzing sound is bothering my wife. I would like to have a better understanding of them before the electrician comes out, so I donít get snookered.

Can I get parts?

Thank you. Randy

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC