> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stop Yelling
Login | Register

Stop Yelling

Posted by Diane on June 27th, 2004 06:27 PM
In reply to ALL FRONT LOAD NEPTUNES by FACTORY TRAINED on June 26th, 2004 11:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Maytag Answer to Most Posts - Class Action Settlement by Handyman on 11/29/2004

I don't think my Maytag Neptune FL flooding my home is my fault, but I do blame the machine and the company. I actually had no mold, but then the machine was only 3 months old, as was my new house. Poor design, computer malfunction maybe. You're being pretty ARROGANT! You know what they say, pride goeth before the fall. So, before you really put your foot in it, you might want to consider the idea that maybe Maytag screwed up on this one. I now have a Maytag Neptune TL after Maytag finally agreed to replace the FL since they don't do returns. That's a whole other issue. Every other company in America will take returns. No problems with it, so I would guess that it's not operator error. You're not going to get any sympathy here. People vent here, because Maytag for the most part ignores us. I will never buy another Maytag, and I owned a set for 9 years prior to this one that worked perfectly. It's less about the machines and more about the company.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC