> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stone look panels
Login | Register

Stone look panels

Posted by A.Gilmour on December 14th, 2002 04:22 AM
In reply to Living Room Wall Panels That Look Like Stone by Jo Ann Moschetto on November 1st, 2002 07:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

Can you please tell me where I might get this item and what it is called thank you very much
Regards A.Gilmour

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • hello by decomp  7/9/04 09:15 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC