> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > stomp ceilings
Login | Register

stomp ceilings

Posted by sue on November 6th, 1999 03:41 PM

13 of 14 people found this post helpful

We have a 10 year old home with a texture on the ceilings called "stomp or stomped " ceilings. We had a roof leak and it has been repaired but left damage on a the stromp ceiling. Could someone share with me the compound used, the tool used etc. This is not done with a textured compound but with something smooth. Thanks.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC