> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stinky House.
Login | Register

Stinky House.

Posted by PhoenixFire on May 13th, 2001 09:46 AM
In reply to smelly cat house by Sally N on May 12th, 2001 02:11 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ohh Poo, dont listen to them depends on how 'posh' you are, if the slightest whiff of a cat makes you ralph all over yourself, then No, dont buy it.

It really all depends on how bad it is and like I said how 'posh' you are.....alot of things have been covered up sucessfully....maybe at worst after you've pergoed, or replaced a few floorboards put down some particleboard or something and replaced a few sheets of gyprock (drywall I think you call it) it might as I was saying at worst smell like you own a cat....if you are not a cat person than no matter if the cat only lived in the house and NEVER used it as a toilet you still wouldnt be able to stand know ppl who dont own a cat or the same with a dog and walk into the most cleanest house that has a cat go how can you stand the cat smell and the owners cannot smell it, it is just the cats natural body odour....if you are talking about the cats using it as a toilet well like I said there are WAYS to cover/replace etc.....look at all the CRACK HOUSES on tv that ppl have brought for millions of dollars in the city and painted/covered and are now living in them and you would never know what it was like when they bought it.....the guys here give good advice I suppose, but they are NOT YOU and they do not know how much the house is and whether it is a steal or how much finance you have and what you are prepared to put up with or do to the house to make it liveable.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC