> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stick Around ...
Login | Register

Stick Around ...

Posted by Jay J on September 27th, 2000 02:25 PM
In reply to Methane is NOT poisonious... by Inert Gas Man on September 26th, 2000 06:53 PM [Go to top of thread]

We've had a number of questions regarding Sewer Gas, both present and past.

Sewer Gas I, Sewer Gas II, and Sewer Gas III

Also, there are other questions where folks have concerns about things like Asbestos, and the like. With your expertise, this Forum could use someone with your knowledge.

But, I have to admit, 'Inert Gas Man'??! How about something more down-to-earth like your initials, or something. It would be one thing to call yourself 'The Inert Gas Man' if the only Posts you responded to had to do with inert gas(es) but I have the feeling your knowledge is much broader. How 'bout calling yourself 'The Man'. That way, you can cover more topics on the Forum and don't 'expose' yourself to some of the trashing that's been going on on this Forum lately. If you look a few pages down, you'll see the 'trash' I'm refering to. The next thing you know, you'll be getting follow-ups (as 'The Inert Gas Man' saying you ought to stick to sniffing gas, or something!) And like most folks, you'll want to 'defend' yourself, and the next thing you know, YOU'RE posts are pasted all over the Forum!

I'm just saying this because you're new here. It's more like a heads-up / warning of what MAY come. Most Follow-uppers, like me, use their name, or a fake name. Welpt, you're now informed. Welcome aboard, whatever your name is ...

Jay J

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC