> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Steve and bc
Login | Register

Steve and bc

Posted by pb on December 11th, 2000 01:01 AM
In reply to Toilet Seal leak. by JO on December 8th, 2000 07:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

a flushometer is the type of flush valve you normally find operating a urinal. now you know everything I know about the subject.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

  • good job pb by bc  12/11/00 05:34 PM
  • job by bajiu v.n  12/18/02 08:00 AM
  • flushometer by Leonard Schrift  12/20/02 10:20 AM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC