> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > start w/structural engineer
Login | Register

start w/structural engineer

Posted by BobF on February 14th, 2001 10:42 AM
In reply to replacing basement foundation walls with steel beams to open up basement space. by kyle on February 11th, 2001 10:46 PM [Go to top of thread]

Start with a structural engineer. The SE will be able to tell you if its feasable and what needs to be done.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC