> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stanley Garage Door openers
Login | Register

Stanley Garage Door openers

Posted by Chris on March 23rd, 2000 07:18 PM
In reply to Stanley garage door by Ariana on March 18th, 1999 12:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

To anyone out there who is thinking of purchasing a Stanley Garage Door opener, PLEASE READ THIS !!
I purchased a Stanley garage door opener less than 9 months ago. It stopped working less than 2 months later. I had to wait almost 1 month for a new circuit board to be mailed to me. The opener stopped working again 33 days ago and I have been waiting for the entire 33 days for someone from Innovative Home Products (the manufacturer of the opener) to return my phone calls. Every time I call their customer service, I am told I must speak with someone from "tech support" before anything can be done to repair my broken garage door opener. Tech support is supposed to return my phone call within 24 - 48 hours. I have not received one return phone call from them as of yet and it is now day 33 and counting. I call customer service almost daily trying to get warranty service on this garage door opener and every time I am told by the customer service rep that there is nothing they can do to help me until I talk to a service tech. I am so fed up with this company and their lousy customer service that I have filed a oomplaint with my state's Attorney General's office. So if you are in the market for a new garage door opener, please think twice before buying a Stanley, because their service after the purchase SUCKS BIG TIME.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC