> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stanley Garage Door customer support number
Login | Register

Stanley Garage Door customer support number

Posted by Chris Krausbauer on March 23rd, 2000 07:52 PM
In reply to Problemw with Stanley Garage Door by Tinh Nguyen on February 14th, 2000 09:09 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

The toll free phone number for customer service is 1-800-521-5262 and their e-mail address is Good luck getting them to do anything to help you with this problem. I e-mailed them about the same problem a few months ago after my garage door started opening and closing by itself. They told me that this is not possible and that I must have crossed some wires somewhere. My Stanley garage door opener is only 9 months old and it is currently broken for the second time in the 9 months that I have owned it. I have been trying for 33 days to get someone from their customer service "tech support" to return my phone calls. I have called almost every day for the last 33 days and the answer is always the same . . . there is nothing they can do to fix my garage door opener until I speak with someone in tech support! Tech support is supposed to return my phone calls within 24 - 48 hours according to their customer service. I have been waiting FOR 33 DAYS FOR THEM TO RETURN MY CALLS !!! They don't really seem interested in keeping their customers happy, do they ! The warranty on my garage door opener is going to expire before they ever get around to calling me back. I have filed a complaint with my state's Attorney General's Consumer Protection Division. And since I have discovered that I am not the only one who has had the other problems of the door opening and closing by itself, I might even consider a class action law suit. Any lawyers out there who want to take this on ?????

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC