> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stanley...
Login | Register


Posted by Kelly Johnson on September 13th, 1997 07:32 PM
In reply to Stanley tape measure..... by Kelly Johnson on September 12th, 1997 10:29 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Reading the Tape by Handyman on 07/26/2005

Yeah thats what I've heard. I work at a moble home plant and some of us were sitting around and happened to notice the mark. Sence I posted the question I've heard a couple answers. One, something called a Fleetwood system where they use these marks for wall studs. They save one stud every 8'. Another was foor floor joist. As far as I can tell Stanley tape measures, 16' and up, are the only ones with this mark.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC