> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stair Carpet
Login | Register

Stair Carpet

Posted by Rick Recuparo on February 1st, 2002 03:11 PM
In reply to Carpeting stairs by Bruce M on August 2nd, 1998 09:28 PM [Go to top of thread]

What do they call the metal rods that are used to hold the rug in place on stair and where can I find them. Thabks

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC