> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stains
Login | Register


Posted by Doug on August 27th, 1999 01:05 PM
In reply to Carpet repair by John Sepp on July 11th, 1999 03:10 PM [Go to top of thread]

I think you use the cut and plug method. I saw a kit on tv once that had a round blade.. about the size of a tin can that you twist on a good piece of carpet to get a round piece. You do the same over the burn or stain, hot glue the good piece in and replace the hole left from the original cut with the stained piece.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC