> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Staining
Login | Register


Posted by JackD on February 23rd, 2001 09:58 AM
In reply to Filling in holes in your hardwood floor! by Jeff on February 22nd, 2001 11:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

Jeff, there are furniture stain/blend sticks, for filling scratches, at most home improvement centers, one of which will probably match your floor. Even if the dowels are noticable, a lot of the old time floors had dowels in them, it gives them a little character. Good luck.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC