> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Stained Glass look
Login | Register

Stained Glass look

Posted by John T on April 28th, 2002 08:57 PM
In reply to peel and stick stained glass look by Rose on April 28th, 2002 05:35 PM [Go to top of thread]

4 of 4 people found this post helpful

I've seen them at Home Depot in a free-standing display near the Blinds aisle. You can also check for a larger selection of styles (frosted, patterns, stained glass, etc). I think Outwater calls them Glass Overlays.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC