> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > SS ?
Login | Register

SS ?

Posted by bc on January 20th, 2001 03:41 PM
In reply to SS panels by Neil on January 19th, 2001 03:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

Neil, could you explain SS panels to me.(maybe I swallowed too much leaded gas when I was a kid) I'm acquainted with SS being stainless steel and SS being referred to as nazi stormtroopers but not panels. I'm sure it will jog our memories when you use the correct nomenclature and remind us what the initials stand for and what the panels are used in.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC