> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spring rods
Login | Register

Spring rods

Posted by carol Thomas ` on November 11th, 2002 09:11 AM
In reply to spring rods by laura j. lahmers on September 29th, 2002 06:26 PM [Go to top of thread]

I am looking for a spring rod that is an aluminum continuous S shaped rod. The rod does not pleat like the convetional rod. The material has a 2inch hem at the top of the rod. It is put through the rod. As you open and close the curtains the drape has a continuous s shape acroos your windons. When closed it has a beautiful role.

Please help me to find these drapery rods.
Thank you

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC