> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spring Developement
Login | Register

Spring Developement

Posted by Dennis on June 17th, 1998 03:09 PM
In reply to Springs & Cisterns by william on June 17th, 1998 08:52 AM [Go to top of thread]

I would go see the local county extension service, BLM office and whatever the Soil Conservation Service is called now. They should have some ideas. They work on spring develpments often.

I would hesitate to use culvert material if what you mean is galvanized corrugated metal pipe. PVC pipe or fiberglass would work. What you are doing with the locals idea is building a shallow well.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC