> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spraying paint
Login | Register

Spraying paint

Posted by Henry in MI on October 11th, 1999 07:21 PM
In reply to interior shutters by Walter on October 11th, 1999 12:27 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi, Walter. You need basically the same kind of spray rig that an auto body shop would use--good quality compressor with filter and separator, high quality gun with probably a different tip than they would normally use for car paint. A way to suspend the shutters so you could do both sides at one time would be nice. A dust free environment would be a necessity. Call a pro or a good friend with a body shop. Might be a little expensive but you will end up with a much better job than you could do with a brush.

Good luck
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC