> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sprayers
Login | Register


Posted by Bruce Ridenour on March 28th, 2002 10:10 PM
In reply to Sprayers by Ron J. on March 28th, 2002 05:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

Ditto, they use more. It's called "Bounce Back", you'll notice it when your spraying in an area where the sunlight crosses your spray path.

Most contractors here do "Back Brushing" or "Back Rolling" for the reason that spray will only sit on the surface and won't penetrate as well unless you roll or brush through it. Its not as much a problem with drywall as it is with rough sawn lumber.


Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC