> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spray Texture
Login | Register

Spray Texture

Posted by Dodgeman on February 11th, 2002 12:42 PM
In reply to Bad tecture/painting surface by Stacey on February 11th, 2002 09:05 AM [Go to top of thread]

At home improvement centers like Menards, Home Depot, Lowes', etc, you can buy small cans of spray on texture which might be exactly what you need for your situation. Check the drywall/drywall repair area of the stores.
Good Luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC