> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spray Texture
Login | Register

Spray Texture

Posted by Bruce Ridenour on December 12th, 2001 09:39 PM
In reply to Anyone Heard of ARIFTEX? by Rick on December 12th, 2001 07:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

The proper spelling is Aristex. It's not available everywhere. I used it extensively in Michigan. Now that I live in Connecticut, I can't find the stuff anywhere. If you can't find it, try drywall medium spray texture, from USG Industries. Same look, same technique.

You may know this already, but just to cover the base; Spray textures do not apply well with anything other than spray equipment.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC