> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spot removal
Login | Register

Spot removal

Posted by DH on September 20th, 2001 08:23 PM
In reply to REMOVING PAINT DROPS/WIPES FROM WOOD TRIM by Lisa on September 19th, 2001 11:21 PM [Go to top of thread]

You can try a product called Goof-off which is available at most home centers/hardware stores, or purchase a qt. of xylene. Use a small artist brush or cotton swab and dab a drop onto the paint spot. It should wrinkle up, you may have to reapply. Then you can scrape it off and wipe it up. Try a small spot that you will not notice. I have done this on floors with swedish finish when the painters get sloppy.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC