> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Split unit
Login | Register

Split unit

Posted by Harold on July 15th, 2002 05:31 PM
In reply to Window Installation of AC by Jerry L on July 14th, 2002 08:30 PM [Go to top of thread]

Don't bother to redo the window to accomodate a window unit. Either have the carpenter intall a frame for a below-the-window PTAC unit, or install a ductless split unit. The cost of the unit is more, but they are permanent and much better-looking.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC