> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Spinning wheel
Login | Register

Spinning wheel

Posted by brAin on June 20th, 1998 04:37 AM
In reply to Broken Faucet Handle by Lori on June 19th, 1998 09:40 PM [Go to top of thread]

Delex is a common brand and is made by delta faucet co.
the problem is that you have to purchase either a delta part or a delex part.
It also has to be inserted properly in order for the handle to stop properly. This is a 2 handle faucet I'm sure.
Check out the handle on other side as how it is installed, by taking the handle off the other side unscrewing the retaining bonnet cap nut and looking at it carefully so you can see the way it installs.
As far as the part a good hardware store should carry the parts, if not look up plumbing wholesale in the yellow pages and take the part to them for a replacement.
Good Luck,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC