> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > spill net
Login | Register

spill net

Posted by Jim on October 17th, 2000 09:57 PM
In reply to product called a Spill Net, between pad and carpet by r obrien on October 17th, 2000 09:23 PM [Go to top of thread]

The home centers wont have this. It will only be found in your speciality flooring stores. ( any store selling just flooring, or flooring as their main products. )

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC