> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Speculation only
Login | Register

Speculation only

Posted by Moderator, Steve on October 27th, 2002 04:07 PM
In reply to burnt wiring by Chris on October 27th, 2002 02:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

this is NOT normal. Many things could cause this and I will comment on few: When the insulation was cut, too much was removed and the bare wire could be touching the housing of the box, it came loose as wiring does with the flow of electricity and is arcing with a metal object, and if it was faulty the fuse would have most likely blown, so its good that you have caught it and repaired it.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC