> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > special paint
Login | Register

special paint

Posted by rubyroo on April 25th, 2003 08:05 AM
In reply to repairing mobile home cabinet tops by Shelby on April 23rd, 2003 05:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

There is a paint that is made for countertops. Just call a paint store for more information.
Good luck!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC