> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > speaking tubes
Login | Register

speaking tubes

Posted by harvey Ershig on April 15th, 2002 12:27 AM

I have an old house which has speaking tubes in the walls. I would like to find the parts that go on the outside of the walls (the cone or speaker) which connect to the tube. Also, where can I get information on how the system worked? Thrilled to have found this site.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC