> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Speaking engagements
Login | Register

Speaking engagements

Posted by Jackie on March 24th, 2001 06:55 AM

Dear Bob & Ryley,

I wrote before, but wasn't sure if you received it. (Maybe I pushed the wrong button.) Would Bob ever consider doing a speaking engagement teaching how to use tools safely for our Friends of Asbury and/or Friends of Findley? I am the Executive Director of 2 camps in Western New York. The one camp is right next door to an historic institute..started about 1873ish. It was before Chatautauqua Institute. It's called the Silver Lake Institute in Silver Lake, New York. There are many victorians. i.e. 14 years ago my own family renovated a victorian. We purchased it for $10,000. Our other camp is located on Findley Lake, down by Chatautauqua, New York. It has been in existence for 60+ years. It has this huge "barn" that we use for summer programing. We are going to call the Amish and ask if they would like to have it, when we need to tear it down. We have 2 groups called the Friends of Asbury and the Friends of Findley. We were wondering if you could come and talk to either group. We meet over Memorial Weekend and Columbus Day weekend to do various projects.

Thank you for responding. I know this is sort of asking for a miracle. But, maybe even at my age, I still believe in them.

Thank you for your response.

Jackie Kraft

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC