> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Sparse insulation
Login | Register

Sparse insulation

Posted by Tony on January 8th, 2003 09:18 AM
In reply to sparse is right- by David on January 7th, 2003 08:41 PM [Go to top of thread]

Stacy, you can contact your local PUD and find out what their specifications are for R-30 insulation. They could even help you fix the problem if they have an energy savers plan.

My wife and I did this on our home and replaced windows, insulation, and switched to central air heating with their help.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC